This weekend (9/24 & 9/25) is the Branch Retreat, starting at 2:00 pm on Saturday. It will be held at the DeBlaay-Oeverman homes (2020 and 2030 Madison). This event is completely free of charge!
Here’s a rough timeline of events (emphasis on ‘rough’…it’s a flexible time together and we may move things around as needed).
- 2-3pm Kick-Off and Connect
- 3-5pm Games and Serve (we’ll have some planned activities, including a way to serve others half way around the world)
- 5-6pm Connect
- 6-7:30pm Dinner
- 7:30-?pm Games and Smores
- You are welcome (dare we say encouraged!) to set up your own tent and join us for a camp out Saturday night or you can head home, sleep in your own bed and join us again in the morning. 🙂
- 7:45-8:00am Time of prayer in park
- 8-9am Breakfast and Clean Up
- 9:15am – Worship at the Branch building
Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast will be a planned potluck – everyone bringing something specific to contribute. Please sign up for food this week!