It will have been 78 weeks since we last worshipped in the building! As we look back on that time, we have much to celebrate and be grateful for: watch parties, technology, innovation, flexibility, Garfield Park and on and on.
That said, we’re looking forward to being back in a familiar and meaningful space together.
Our first Sunday back will be September 12. Here are some things you need to know:
- We will be meeting at 9:30am!
- As we have throughout the pandemic, we will be following the Kent County Health Department’s and CDC’s recommendations. Currently, this means that everyone, regardless of vaccination status or age, will wear a mask whenever in the building. Of course, those under 2 and with medical exemptions are not required to wear a mask.
- If you are not comfortable wearing a mask, or are not ready to be back indoors, we invite you to join our livestream on Facebook.
- BranchKids PreK-4th grade will resume on 9/12. Kids will start in worship with their families and then be dismissed about mid-way through our time together. Learn more here.
- Toddler and Nursery rooms will not be available; however, the balcony has been reconfigured and has space for parents with babies or toddlers to roam, rest and participate in worship.