Sunday mornings: two options
Every week at 10am we’ll continue to use Zoom in the weeks and months ahead. Here’s the link (it is the same link every week): https://zoom.us/j/864871555
Option: Sunday Morning Watch Parties
- With winter bearing down, watch parties are on hold for now; however, if we get a warm weekend in the coming months — and we are holding hope we will! — we’ll offer watch parties on those Sundays. To stay informed on opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop.
- What is a watch party?
- 2 or 3 households meeting together to participate in worship together over Zoom.
- Groups meet outdoors in someone’s backyard, garage or deck, do not share supplies and follow the 6 feet of separation guideline.
- We provide individually packaged communion supplies.
What can you expect on Sunday on Zoom?
- Our team will lead a time of prayer, reflection and music. We’ll also consider what the Scriptures have to say to us as we navigate this new world.
- We’ll leverage technology to offer opportunities to engage and interact throughout the morning.
- While we would love for people to turn on their cameras, it is certainly not required. You can simply log into Zoom and keep your camera off. You’ll still be able to hear and see everything that our team will be leading.
- Need help with Zoom? Check out a few tips here by downloading the file.
Because of current guidelines we are not currently able to offer in-person ministry for our kids. However, starting September 13, we invite preschool and gradeschool age kids to join us on Zoom at 9:45am for fifteen minutes of fun, teaching and connection (use the Sunday Zoom link above).
BranchStudents met throughout the fall and early winter and have now taken a break during the holidays. We are planning to continue meeting again in January. We will have more details what that looks like in late December. Updates will be provided on our Facebook page and by email (our FB page can be found by searching “BranchStudents” and requesting to join).